If you’re reading this then you’re probably interested in hosting a web application and setting up your development environment with GIT. In this step by step tutorial, we will go through the process of accomplishing this plus a few tips and tricks on the way.
- Any VPS account including AWS
- Computer with SSH client and GIT installed
- Basic Terminal Knowledge
- Basic GIT knowledge
- Connect to your VPS / AWS using SSH with and without PEM key
- Setup GIT for your development ad version control
- Successfully run a web application on a VPS / AWS EC2 and deploy it using GIT version control